It’s now September and time for another inmoov progress update. The transparent red I was using finally came back in stock for a day or so, and I was able to get another roll. That allowed me to print the right arm and the rest of the head parts. I need 2 or three more to print everything in it that I need.

I found a windows 10 tablet from banggood on sale! and got 2 high torque servos to start fitting in. also, I ordered two servo hats for the arduinos from amazon.

I’m hoping that I can find some time to dive into the programming side of this project soon. Having a designated pc should help.

this project is really starting to come together.

Share